Interior Maintenance Company, Inc. (IMC) is a building maintenance contractor since 1973, providing regional and nationwide high surface and rafter cleaning.
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”17″ font_font=”Asap” bottom_padding=”10″ bottom_margin=”0″ width=”460″]
Facility Managers and Safety Specialists Trust IMC For High Surface Cleaning
- Family owned and operated since 1973.
- Extensive experience cleaning facilities in plastic, aluminum, wood, printing, computer, and other industries where sensitive materials and equipment must be protected, and kept clean.
- Specialized equipment utilizing HEPA-filtered Explosion Proof vacuums, non-spark tools, and anti-static PPE.
- Cleaning per the NFPA 654 Standard.
- Dedicated staff trained for high surface and rafter cleaning by Chilworth Technologies, NFPA, and OSHA course completions.